An incredibly tasty combination, a little unusual, probably for many people, is that between turkey / chicken and tuna. But I’m absolutely convinced that you will love it in the end!
The turkey breast tuna roll has a wonderful taste, and the ingredients are available to anyone, so it is worth trying this special recipe. Personally, I’m doing this at least once per month, but it’s up to you to decide if you can include it in your ‘cooking schedule’.
- 500 g boneless turkey breast / boneless chicken breast
- 1 can of tuna pieces, in sunflower oil (160 g)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 medium raw egg
- 40 g of grated parmesan
- 4 dried tomatoes in olive oil (optional)
- Boil two eggs and let them cool completely.
- With a knife with a thin blade, cut the turkey breast, lengthwise. At the bottom, the chest should remain clean, so that we finally get a uniform sheet of meat.
- Flatten the chest and place it on an aluminum foil or plastic foil.
- Clean the hard-boiled eggs and start grating them.
- Add the tuna, chopped parmesan, 1 medium raw egg, dried tomatoes over the chopped breast.
- Add oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Mix until you get a homogeneous composition.
- Spread the tuna filling over the turkey breast, then, using the foil, roll it.
- Tie the roll with kitchen string and put it in a greased form with a little oil.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
- Remove the roll from the oven and, after it has cooled 5-10 minutes, slice it and serve it with salad or any other garnish you want.
All done! You can now enjoy your turkey roll with tuna and eggs.