The omelette with mushrooms and cheese is a simple and quick dish you can try for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I never refuse one, regardless of the main meals of the day!
It’s tasty, doesn’t require a lot of ingredients to make, not to mention that it’s full of nutrients and takes just a few minutes to make it. Let’s see how you can prepare a delicious omelette with mushrooms and cheese, shall we?
- 4 big eggs
- 125 g mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 g classic cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill
- 20 g butter
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- freshly ground pepper
- Clean the mushrooms, wipe them with a damp towel and cut them into thin slices.
- Put the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add an uncleaned garlic clove, but crushed lightly with the edge of a knife.
- Stir it for about 1 minute, over low heat, then remove from the pan.
- Add sliced mushrooms, as well as salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat the mushrooms until softened (4-5 minutes), then put out the heat. Cover with a lid until the eggs are prepared for the omelette.
- Put the eggs in a bowl, add the chopped dill, salt and pepper to taste. Mix them with a fork until it is homogenized, but no more.
- In a non-stick frying pan put the butter and oil, and after the butter has melted, the eggs for the omelette.
- When the surface of the omelette is warm, add the mushrooms and grated cheese, on one half of the omelette. With a spatula, bring the oposite side of the omelette over the filling.
- Fry it for two more minutes, then carefully put it on a plate. Serve it warm, with a little chopped dill on top, if desired.
And that’s it! Your omelette with mushrooms and cheese is all done! Enjoy!