These chocolate biscuits with pine nut seeds are among the most delicious biscuits I’ve made so far. I have a weakness for pine kernels! I like their taste in both sweet and salty recipes.
The recipe for chocolate biscuits with pine nut seeds is very simple and fast. Even though they seem like a great idea for the winter holiday, it’s actually a perfect snack for any moment of the year.
- 125 g soft butter
- 200 g flour
- 90 g old
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 1 egg or medium
- 3 g baking powder
- 80 g milk chocolate
- 10 g pine nut kernels
- 50 g white chocolate + pine nut kernels (for decoration)
- 1 knife tip with salt
- We cut the chocolate into small cubes, mix it with pine nut kernels and 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar and grind, at minimum speed.
- Mix the butter until it becomes creamy (1-2 minutes). Add sugar and mix for another 2-3 minutes. Over the butter cream put the egg, salt and mix until smooth.
- Add flour, mixed with baking powder, and after it is perfectly incorporated into the dough, add the mixture of chocolate and pine nut kernels. Mix until the dough is homogeneous and creamy.
- Put the dough obtained in a pouch and shape the biscuits directly in the baking tray lined with baking paper, making circles of about 3 cm in diameter. We can make them bigger or smaller, depending on your preferences.
- In the center of the tray, I also formed a small donut, that is, if you want to give another form to these biscuits.
- Bake the biscuits with pine nut seeds in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes.
- Leave them to cool in the tray, then decorate them with white chocolate melted at the bain-marie and pine nut kernels.
And this is it! You can now enjoy your freshly baked chocolate biscuits with pine nut seeds!